All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJanuary 2015 and Maria is still adjusting to life after the death of her beloved twenty-year-old son Daniel over six years ago. Somehow, having found the strength and focus to retrieve life's reference points and regain stability, she is surviving devastating loss. The slow flickering back to manageable existence has been helped by the love of her other two children and her dear family; also new friends she has made along the way have brought meaning back to her life and are drawing her out into the sunshine again. Desperate sadness and hollow grief touch most families over the course of time. The resilience of the human spirit and hope for better days mostly wins through in the end - it just may seem a long time coming.
- Author BiographyLily Trezevant was born in Kent, and after a solid education at the local grammar school, went on to qualify as a science teacher. Now based in Sussex, she has two grownup children, a tortoise and a puppy.
- Author(s)Lily Trezevant
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.