All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe changing electricity market is increasing demands on the governing and overspeed protection systems that ensure safe operation and control steam turbines in conventional cycle, CCGT and CHP applications. Electricity generators are w coming under increasing commercial pressure to respond more rapidly to changes in grid load and frequency-regulating requirements. High-integrity systems are, therefore, required to monitor and control prime movers during rapid load transients affecting supply and demand. The necessary capacity for this rapid load changing is primarily provided by steam turbine plant, as much of the new gas-fired plant is limited in its ability to meet the need for flexible operation. This collection of seminar papers explores the effects of changing commercial and technical drivers upon the design, manufacture, operation and testing of steam turbine governing and overspeed protection systems.
- Author(s)PEP (Professional Engineering Publishers)
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBury St Edmunds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfessional Engineering Publishing
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight348 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.