All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSteam wagons steam engines that carry goods on the roads developed considerably later than traction engines and steam rollers, which had started to appear in the mid 1860s. This book tells the story of steam wagons from the earliest designs through to the last models. It explains how they worked and what they did. An informative text is combined with a selection of photographs to illustrate steam wagons both at work in their heyday in the early twentieth century and in action more recently in the period in which they have become valued historical artefacts.
- Author(s)Derek A. Rayner
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleShire Album S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 413
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIll.(some col.).
- Weight95 g
- Width162 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.