All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2010 the then current European national standards for building and construction were replaced by the EN Eurocodes, a set of pan-European model building codes developed by the European Committee for Standardization. The Eurocodes are a series of 10 European Standards (EN 1990 EN 1999) that provide a common approach for the design of buildings, other civil engineering works and construction products. The design standards embodied in these Eurocodes will be used for all European public works and are set to become the de-facto standard for the private sector in Europe, with probable adoption in many other countries. This classic manual on structural steelwork design was first published in 1955, since when it has sold many tens of thousands of copies worldwide. For the seventh edition of the Steel Designers' Manual all chapters have been comprehensively reviewed, revised to ensure they reflect current approaches and best practice, and brought in to compliance with EN 1993: Design of Steel Structures (the so-called Eurocode 3).
- Author BiographyThe Steel Construction Institute (SCI) is the leading, independent provider of technical expertise and disseminator of best practice to the steel construction sector. Buick Davidson is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Civil and Structural Engineering at the University of Sheffield. Graham Owens was, until recently, Director of the SCI and he is now a consultant for the SCI.
- Author(s)Buick Davidson,SCI (Steel Construction Institute)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight2372 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byGraham W. Owens
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.