All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionStefan Lenhart (b. Munich 1969; lives and works in Munich) develops display situations that quote various forms of presentation from classical modernism and Surrealism, but then exaggerate them to facilitate reflection. Based on a systematic interrogation of painting, which he realizes, for instance, by means of a radical limitation to different shades of black, Lenhart's often large-format installations and painted panels pursue conceptual approaches. The artist, who operates the Munich exhibition space Tanzschuleprojects, is particularly interested in ways of staging art that do t conform to the conventions of the art world.
- PublisherDistanz Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWuppertal
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDistanz Publishing
- Weight816 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.