CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its eleventh edition, Steiner & Woods EU Law is rightfully regarded as one of the best and most trusted EU law textbooks available. The book includes a well-balanced range of topics for students taking undergraduate courses on EU law. It offers a careful blend of institutional and substantive coverage and focuses on explaining the law clearly for an undergraduate readership, as well as raising areas for debate. The end of chapter further reading lists highlight where to go for more in-depth research and flowcharts help to visually represent the workings of the EU to give a clear understanding of these processes. Online Resource Centre The book is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre offering teaching and learning support, including a customisable test bank of multiple choice questions and answers, electronic copies of the figures from the book for use in lectures and as handouts, as well as links to student resources including a glossary, web links, interactive map of Europe and a timeline showing major events in the development of the EU.
- Author Biography
Lorna Woods is Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Research at City University, London and a member of the Institute for the Study of European Law at City University. Before moving to City University in 2008, Professor Woods taught at Sheffield University and Essex University. Her research areas are in EU law, particularly free movement rights, as well as broadcasting law and policy. Her publications include European Broadcasting Law and Policy (with J. Harrison, CUP 2007).
Philippa Watson is Professor of Law at City University, London and a Barrister at Essex Court Chambers, London. She is also a member of the Institute for the Study of European Law at City University. Her work is mainly in the area of EU law and competition. She is the author of EU Social andEmployment Law (OUP 2009).
- Author(s)Lorna Woods,Philippa Watson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1302 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.