All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with classic papers by Fowler, Hoyle, and the Burbidges, this work stands as a key foundation in the development of nuclear astrophysics. Long out of print and very hard to find, this remarkable work has been edited and re-typeset by an atomic expert. Now available in an affordable paperback edition for the very first time, it addresses interrelated questions - What are stars? How does the sun shine? Why is gold so rare, and Where did the elements come from? - that have puzzled observers from time immemorial. Edited and re-typeset reprint of the original Atomic Energy of Canada, Ltd., 1957 edition.
- Author(s)A. G. W. Cameron
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.