All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents up-to-date methods that allow primary stem cells from a variety of sources to be isolated, cultured in vitro, detected and measured for specific applications. These applications range from those in basic, stem cell and veterinary research to toxicology, cellular therapy and regenerative medicine. There is a slight bias towards the blood-forming system as more is kwn about the blood-forming or hematopoietic system than any other primary stem cell system. These unique properties and characteristics are discussed and examined, mostly at the cellular level and in detail in this book. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and accessible, Stem Cell Protocols provides vices with the fundamentals necessary to develop new techlogies necessary for basic and clinical research in the future, and will aid professionals in finding new methodologies to provide a wider viewpoint and an even greater scope for their own research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1235
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight566 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIvan N. Rich
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.