All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining how stems cells can be obtained from several places including skin, bone marrow, and most usefully, embryos, this book covers all the fundamental aspects of stem cell research in an easy-to-follow manner. It presents the questions surrounding the use of embryonic cells in a clear and balanced format while bringing readers up to date on the latest techlogical advances, applications, and issues regarding stem cell research. Biographies of key scientists conducting this type of research, a bibliography, glossary, and index complete this worthwhile resource.
- Author BiographyJoseph P. Panno, Ph.D., specializes in molecular biology and physiology. He has taught a variety of undergraduate biology courses and published in numerous peer-reviewed publications including Cytometry, Molecular Brain Research.
- Author(s)Joseph Panno
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleNew Biology Set
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Note42 tables
- Weight422 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.