All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionOver time, it has become clear that changes in stem cells do occur during aging, t only in their number but also in their relationship to their microenvironment and their functionality as reflected in changes to their metabolome. Stem Cells and Aging: Methods and Protocols brings together chapters from expert contributors with protocols critical for exploring the biology of stem cell aging, all of which is key for understanding these age-related stem cell changes at a basic biology level and at the level of their impacts for regenerative medicine. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Concise and easy to use, Stem Cells and Aging: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal reference to guide investigators toward further valuable answers to the problems of our aging population.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number976
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight565 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKursad Turksen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.