All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects a series of protocols describing the kinds of infrastructures, training, and standard operating procedures currently available to actualize the potential of stem cells for regenerative therapies. Stem Cells and Good Manufacturing Practices: Methods, Protocols, and Regulations pulls together key GMP techniques from laboratories around the world. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Inclusive and authoritative, Stem Cells and Good Manufacturing Practices: Methods, Protocols, and Regulations will be an invaluable resource to both basic and clinical practitioners in stem cell biology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1283
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note34 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight652 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKursad Turksen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.