All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou cant play sports without a place to play. Inside, find out how engineers are changing the way people view and play sports around the world. Read how talented engineers are becoming all-stars by creating arenas and stadiums that thrill fans. Check out advances in engineering that are changing how athletes dress and coaches coach. From the giant size of stadiums to the micro-engineering of uniform fabric, from 3-D printing of running shoes to growing grass indoors, engineers find themselves atop the victory stand over and over again. The entire STEM in SPORTS series tells the story of how science, techlogy, engineering, and math are t just an exciting and invative part of education, but also part of the winning formula for success in sports. In this series, find out how these fields of study are hard at work on the fields of play.
- Author(s)Tim Newcomb
- PublisherMason Crest Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleStem in Sports
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.