All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis portfolio of reusable stencils, project instructions, and photographs lets DIY designers embellish walls, furniture, and more with cool custom patterns. Whether it's glam chain motifs on a wall or bold geometrics on a bathroom back splash, these durable and recyclable stencils make a big impact. Each design is meant to be tiled - simply line up each corner's registration marks to get a paint-your-own wallpaper effect. It's a quick, unique, affordable way to achieve the latest look in interior decor.
- Author BiographyGraphic designer Ed Roth's stencils have been praised by many, including Martha Stewart, ReadyMade, and the New York Times.
- Author(s)Ed Roth
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note10 die-cut stencils, 10 colour photos
- Weight494 g
- Width284 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.