All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis portfolio of reusable stencils, project instructions, and photographs lets DIY designers embellish walls, furniture, and more with cool custom patterns. Whether it's glam chain motifs on a wall or bold geometrics on a bathroom back splash, these durable and recyclable stencils make a big impact. Each design is meant to be tiled - simply line up each corner's registration marks to get a paint-your-own wallpaper effect. It's a quick, unique, affordable way to achieve the latest look in interior decor.
- Author BiographyGraphic designer Ed Roth's stencils have been praised by many, including Martha Stewart, ReadyMade, and the New York Times.
- Author(s)Ed Roth
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note10 die-cut stencils, 10 colour photos
- Weight494 g
- Width284 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.