All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is the second volume in a series, compiled by the Registry of Guitar Tutors, that forms an expertly structured and comprehensive method of studying classical guitar. The handbook covers all the material needed for the London College of Music Step Two examination in classical guitar playing, enabling you to study for an internationally recognised qualification. However, even if you do t intend to take an examination, studying this book will help you to: learn appealing and inspiring pieces from a wide range of styles and periods; develop your technical ability and musical understanding and so achieve your full potential as a guitarist. This volume includes simple yet attractive melodies and pieces by a wide range of composers including Vivaldi's 'Spring', Rossini's 'William Tell Overture' and melodies by Bach and Mozart - making it ideal for both children and adult beginners.
- Author BiographyTony Skinner has vast knowledge and expertise in most styles of guitar playing, with over 30 years professional guitar playing and teaching experience. Tony is Director of the Registry of Guitar Tutors and Principal Guitar Examiner for London College of Music Exams and has compiled ground-breaking examination syllabuses for electric, acoustic, bass and classical guitar, as well as popular music theory, rock/pop band and popular music vocals. Tony has written over 100 guitar education books and has edited numerous others. Tony has written over 250 teaching columns for Total Guitar (Europes best selling guitar magazine) and regularly writes for other music publications. Tony has made appearances on the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Scottish Television demonstrating how to play guitar, and has been described in several publications as one of the worlds leading guitar educators.
- Author(s)Tony Skinner
- PublisherRegistry Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBexhill-on-Sea
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRegistry Publications Ltd
- Weight104 g
- Width300 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.