About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-Step Desserts is a highly-illustrated kitchen bible making it easy to master sixty-eight classic dessert recipes and hundreds of exciting variations. Fresh and contemporary, every stage of each recipe is presented with vibrant photography accompanying easy-to-follow instructions. Expanding your repertoire has never been more convenient, with an ermous amount of choice ranging from simple to adventurous. If you love classic Creme Brulee, then try the White Chocolate, Earl Grey or Raspberry variety for a contemporary twist. If Souffle is your favourite treat, indulge in chocolate, pistachio or lemon options. The go-to authority on desserts, Step-by-Step Desserts is a unique and comprehensive book for creating easy and delicious sweet-treats.
- Author BiographyAuthor of DK's bestselling Step-By-Step Baking and Pies and Tarts, Caroline Bretherton has a passion for fresh and stylish recipes. She founded her catering company Manna Food in 1996, and has worked as a cookery writer and consultant for over 6 years. Kristan Raines is an American recipe writer and photographer. She is author of the blog The Broken Bread, which was short-listed for Saveur's 2014 Best Baking and Desserts Blog.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1418 g
- Width216 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.41New
- AU $34.51New
- AU $30.44New
- AU $15.80New
- AU $19.11New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $28.02
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.78
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.40
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $43.31
- AU $27.40Trending at AU $28.94
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $30.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.