All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis glittery early chapter book series is all about friendship! This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow! Meet the amazing Stardust Girls -- Marlo, Bella, Carly, and Allie! They all live and work at the Stardust Circus. Marlo, the new girl, is eager to make friends. The other girls welcome her and she tries everything to fit in -- trapeze, tightrope walking, juggling, and even dog training -- all with hilarious results. Marlo wants to shine in the spotlight, but what will her special talent be? With black-and-white illustrations throughout, this glittery series is full of sparkle and friendship!
- Author BiographyHeather Alexander is the author of more than forty books for kids. The early chapter book series, THE AMAZING STARDUST FRIENDS, is her first original fiction series. She also spent many years as a children's book editor and worked on famous series including GOOSEBUMPS. She lives in New Jersey with her husband, two daughters, and a small white dog. Diane Le Feyer has illustrated several French children's books. She has also worked as a character designer and storyboard artist in the TV, movie, and video game industries. Diane currently shares her time between France and Ireland.
- Author(s)Heather Alexander
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAmazing Stardust Friends
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.