All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrouble is brewing between the divas just before their big upcoming Dance Fusion competition. Liberty is stepping on Rochelle's toes (figuratively and literally!). Anya and Bria can't agree on costumes for their duet. And Scarlett and Gracie are bickering over what to name their new kitten (Scarlett wants Baryshnikov but Gracie likes Mustard ). Miss Toni is mad, mad, mad but she has an idea to fix the problem: a camping retreat, where these girls will have to learn the true meaning of teamwork or be left out in the dark.
- Author BiographySheryl Berk is the author of the Dance Divas series ( Showtime!, Two to Tango, Let's Rock! ) as well as the Cupcake Club series. Her book Soul Surfer, co-written with Bethany Hamilton, hit #1 on the New York Times Children's Bestseller List and was made into a major motion picture. Sheryl lives in New York, NY with her family.
- Author(s)Sheryl Berk
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDance Divas
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.