All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this life, we all experience change. Just like the changing of the four seasons, we also find ourselves facing times of transition. The challenge in transition is that we have grown comfortable with things the way they were and w that it is time for us to Step Out of the Boat, we hesitate for so many reasons. But today, I want you to kw that God is calling you to step out of the boat by faith and to walk on water. As you read this book, you will be able to confirm that God is calling your name and you will feel compelled to walk on water! So, get ready to Step Out of the Boat!
- Author BiographyDelesslyn A. Kennebrew, J.D., M.Div. is currently leading the Spirited Concepts Consulting Network which provides Inspirational Writing Coaching and Consulting as well as Ministry Consulting and Corporate Chaplaincy services. Anyone who knows Delesslyn is clear about her passion for the ministry of writing and work of the local church. She has completed a number of ghostwriting projects and her articles will be published. In the next few months. Delesslyn is an ordained elder and in her effort to enhance the work of ministry, she has developed, coordinated, facilitated, and led ministry conferences, retreats, worship services, and other community events. She is clear that the work of the Kingdom of God extends far beyond the walls of the local church building. Thus, she has led in the community by forming faith based partnerships between church and public schools and she is now serving on a number of non-profit boards all related to her desire to see young people excel. Delesslyn maintains the Salvation & Stilettos Blog at www.spiritedconcepts.net and hosts the Kids Korner radio program every Sunday evening. Delesslyn is also as an Adjunct Professor/Instructor in the area of Homeletics at Emory University. Delesslyn is pursuing a Doctor of Educational Ministry degree at the Columbia Theological Seminary and is currently writing to release her next inspirational work in the very near future. Delesslyn continues to pursue opportunities for training and development, embraces diverse activities and relationships, and empowers others through preaching, teaching, writing, consulting, singing, acting, and other means of service in the Kingdom of God. For booking or consulting services, please contact: Spirited Concepts Consulting Network www.spiritedconcepts.net email@example.com Follow on Twitter - @SpiritedConcept God Loves You and I Do Too!
- Author(s)D A Kennebrew
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.