All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren love to draw people and faces and they can create satisfying results every time with this clear, easy-to-follow, step-by-step drawing book. This write-in book includes instructions, hints and tips, as well as space to practice.
- Author(s)Fiona Watt
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Candice Whatmore
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age4+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.