All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to learn to tie your own rope halter, but never knew how to do it? Are you looking for a way to make extra money, without spending too much? Do you have some old rope lying around and want something to do this afteron? Here's your chance to learn how to make a rope halter---how to make a basic training halter for horses of any size from yearlings to draft horses---with just a pair of scissors, a tape measurer, some matches and 18-28 feet of rope. Follow actual photographs--t drawings! Sections include: * Why a rope halter? * Anatomy of the horse's face * Parts of the halter * How to fit a rope halter * Training resources * Kt tying guide (step-by-step) * Making your own basic rope halter (step-by-step) * ----includes extra se kts * Properly tying it on your horse (step-by-step) * Making the lead rope (step-by-step) When you have completed all the steps, you will have your very own rope halter!
- Author BiographyKari grew up with horses, first riding western with her mother and then switching to dressage and hunters in her teens. She saved her money for 8 years before she was finally able to buy her first horses at the age of 16. Following her high school graduation, Kari's love of horses took her to the University of Minnesota to pursue an Animal Science Bachelor's degree and later to the Ohio State University for a degree in Veterinary Preventive Medicine. Kari and her husband currently reside with their seven horses, five cats, and corgi.
- Author(s)Kari Newman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.