All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDocumenting the process of lighting studio portraits from start to finish, Step-By-Step Lighting For Studio Portrait Photography is a handy manual that covers both the artistic and technical aspects of achieving successful, well-lit photographs. It features short lessons, which are amply illustrated to guide the reader through each phase of the lighting process. Before and after images, as well as image sequences showing variations and alternative approaches, are presented to facilitate a better understanding of the practices.
- Author BiographyJeff Smith is an award-winning portrait photographer and the author of Corrective Lighting, Posing, and Retouching for Digital Portrait Photographers ; Outdoor and Location Portrait Photography ; Posing for Portrait Photography ; and Step-by-Step Posing for Portrait Photography. He lives in Fresno, California.
- Author(s)Jeff Smith
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight490 g
- Width190 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.