Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHannah Kirk and Alice Moran have been friends since childhood. Growing up in the backstreets of historic Chester at the beginning of the 1900s, they are used to supporting each other when family life gets tough...Tom apart through circumstance, will the two girls ever be free of the weight of the past, or will the years of guilt and pain that w separate their lives become too much of an obstacle to overcome?
- Author BiographyJune Francis was born in Blackpool and moved to Liverpool at an early age. She started writing in her forties producing articles for My Weekly and has since gone on to have fifteen novels published. Married with three grown-up sons, she enjoys fell-walking, local history and swimming.
- Author(s)June Francis
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication12/04/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.26Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.62Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.