Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the book about? It is an introduction to Quality Circle Time, a method of developing the Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning. It is used by thousands of schools nationally and around the world. Why are you publishing it? This is the first title in a new series for teachers who want to progressively develop their own expertise in the Quality Circle Time model. The series will bring together nearly 20 years of pioneering work led by Jenny Mosley and her team of consultants. Circle time is a key feature of the Department for Education's latest guidance for delivering Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL). Why is it good, groundbreaking, essential? This is a 'first steps' guide for teachers who want to implement a tried-and-trusted circle time model in their classroom and ensure that their circle times are based on a safe, tried-and-trusted foundation of kwledge. Who is the author? What are the author's credentials? Jenny Mosley is the rewned pioneer of circle time and strategies for developing positive behaviour and happier schools. Jenny Mosley was a key advisor in the preparation of the Government's guidance to teachers for delivering Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning and is credited as such in the materials sent to schools nationwide.
- Author(s)Jenny Mosley
- PublisherPositive Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationTrowbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPositive Press Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.