Step-by-step mosaics & how to embellish glass & ceramics: 165 Original and Stylish Projects to Decorate the Home and Garden, Illustrated with More Than 1500 Step-by-step Photographs, Templates and Easy-to-follow Instructions by Anness Publishing (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 165 original and stylish projects to decorate the home and garden, illustrated with more than 1500 step-by-step photographs, templates and easy-to-follow instructions. It is a crafter's compendium of creative projects - decorative mosaics, vibrant ceramics, elegant tiles and ornamental glassware to add an individual touch to your home and garden. It contains every technique you need to make attractive and original mosaics, decorative china, painted tiles and stained glass ornaments. The projects are graded for every level of ability, from a simple house number plaque to a complex mosaic hearth. This unique book presents three beautiful and complementary crafts with step-by-step techniques and easy-to-follow projects. Simple instructions guide you through making mosaics, decorating china and painting glass, with practical ideas for the home and delightful ornamental objects. Templates are provided where required, and each chapter lists all the materials and equipment you will need. From a simple picture frame to embellished mirrors, and from a painted champagne flute to a mosaic bedhead, there is a creative and inspirational project for everyone here, making it the ultimate reference for every crafter.
- Author BiographySimona Hill is a creative editor of illustrated lifestyle and craft books. Here, she has brought together projects from a team of leading contemporary artists and craftspeople.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Content Noteover 1500 photographs
- Weight1247 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited bySimona Hill
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.