Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
- AU $19.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLots of dogs eat shoes, bite people, destroy furniture; Eddie tried to destroy a marriage. After more than three decades of singledom, Mia Navarro wasn't really looking to change her relationship status. Until she fell in love with Jim and agreed to marry him. But life is t spotless. The spots belong to Jim's mutt, Eddie. As time goes on, a full-on war ensues between Jim's two competitors. But in the end, it's clear that t even a wife can come between man and dog. Stepdog is a triumphant story about finding love at an unexpected stage in life.
- Author BiographyMireya Navarrois a housing reporter forThe New York Times. She has also taught journalism at Columbia University, the City University of New York, and the Maynard Institute for Journalism Education. She was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and currently lives in New York City and Montclair, New Jersey, with her husband, Jim, and stepdog, Eddie.
- Author(s)Mireya Navarro
- PublisherPutnam Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPutnam Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.61Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.