All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionFrom much-loved chef Stephane Reynaud comes an extensive collection of se to tail recipes combining responsible eating with delicious cuisine. Stephane's recipes showcase everything from traditional dishes to more modern fare including chicken liver terrines, pig's trotters, lamb liver and balsamic sauce apple pie, oxtail with hazelnuts and curried pork cheek amongst many others. This charmingly presented book will allay your prejudices and give you the perfect introduction to the world of tripe.
- Author BiographyStephane Reynaud is chef and owner of restaurant Villa 9 Trois in Montreuil, just outside of Paris. He won the 2005 Grand Prix de la Gastronomie Francaise with his book Pork & Sons. His other cookbooks include Terrine, Ripailles, Rotis, Stephane Reynaud's 365 Good Reasons to Sit Down to Eat and Stephane Reynaud's Pies and Tarts. Reynaud has also appeared on TV and radio, including The Martha Stewart Show and NPR's The Splendid Table.
- Author(s)Stephane Reynaud
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width205 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.