All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephanie Grows Up is a charming and touching portrait of one Missouri family struggling to survive while glorifying the spirit of the Lord. This poignant vel follows Dale and Kathy Cooper, high school sweethearts who marry and start a family against the backdrop of Vietnam. Dale, an Air Force officer, is soon sent overseas, and Kathy must raise her two young children-Dale Jr. and Stephanie-alone. What follows will test every ounce of strength she has as Kathy endeavors to instill strong values, love for Jesus, and respect for each other in her children.
But as young Stephanie grows into adulthood, she begins testing her limits-and falls away from the church. And her involvement with a man of dubious principles could get her in more trouble than she bargained for. Surviving with her virtue intact will require Stephanie to call upon all her mother's teachings as she attempts to do the right thing-and find her way home.
A classic American story of strength, love, and perseverance, Stephanie Grows Up will bolster your spirit in the Lord, in your neighbors, and even in today's youth. It's the kind of book that will make you laugh in one moment and cry in the next-just like life. Most of all, it will warm your heart with the spirit of the Lord and His overwhelming grace.
Keith Reylds was born in St. Clair County, Mo., in 1923. Married for nearly seven decades, Reylds and his wife raised ten children. Stephanie Grows Up is his first book.
- Author(s)Keith Reynolds
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.