All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series will tell the amazing stories of inspiring people who have made a difference and changed the world, despite the odds stacked against them. They will detail the characters' humble origins, the obstacles standing in their way that had to be overcome, and discuss the successes and achievements for which they are lauded today. This book tells the story of Stephen Hawking, the brilliant scientist who made great contributions to the study of the origin of the universe despite suffering from motor neurone disease for most of his life.
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAgainst the Odds Biographies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.