All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Stephen King has continued to publish numerous works beyond one high point of his career, in the 1980s, scholarship has t always kept up with his output. This volume presents 13 essays on many of King's recent writings that have t received the critical attention of his earlier, more popular work. This collection is grouped into three thematic categories-- King in the World Around Us, Spotlight on The Dark Tower and Writing into the Millennium, each of which examines a particular aspect of King's contemporary can that has yet to be analyzed.
- Author BiographyPatrick McAleer currently co-chairs the Stephen King Area of the Popular Culture Association. He has published numerous articles on King's work and teaches English at Inver Hills Community College in the Twin Cities, Minnesota.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Perry,Patrick McAleer
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.