All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Strasburg is a right-handed pitcher born in San Diego, California. He was considered one of the greatest pitching prospects in baseball history, and his selection as first pick by the Washington Nationals in 2009 Major League's Baseball draft was a media event. His promising rookie year ended early due to Tommy John Surgery. He's come back with a winning record in the 2012 season.
- Author(s)Jeff Savage
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAmazing Athletes (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width193 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.