All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSTEPtes is an unrivaled process for taking progress tes that ensures efficiency, effectiveness, and ethics. Dr. Rhonda Sutton developed this process after realizing that progress tes were a point of concern for her and many of her colleagues in mental health. How does a therapist take what happens in the session and put it into words? This book is a way for counselors to conceptualize their therapy sessions with their clients. The STEPtes structure aids in the therapeutic process and provides a professional format for other administrative functions. It is the hope that with this book mental health providers will learn better STEPs for taking progress tes.
- Author BiographyDr. Rhonda Sutton is a licensed professional counselor and counselor supervisor with over 25 years of experience. She runs her own private practice in North Carolina, and also serves as an adjunct professor in the Counselor Education Program at North Carolina State University. In addition, Dr. Sutton is a speaker, facilitator, coach and consultant on a variety of professional and personal development topics.
- Author(s)Dr Rhonda Sutton,Rhonda Sutton
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.