All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionStepping Up calls for social change in Australia that will increase cultural diversity and gender equality to raise workforce participation to full capacity, boosting productivity and GDP, while at the same time improving our capability to work more effectively across Asia. Allowing both genders and all cultures to share in the leadership and decision-making of government, business and society could make us leaders, t followers, in the world...and deliver prosperity to our people. This book was written for people in society who want to help build a progressive, globally competitive nation; for business leaders who want to attract great people and skills and stimulate invation; and for anyone eager to get more involved with fast-growing Asian nations.
- Author(s)Pamela Young
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.