Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhen life gets tough, you've got to step up. Surrounded by good friends and able to indulge her passion for dance, Jenna's life seems perfect. But when her dad loses his job, everything changes. Rather than quit dancing, Jenna scrambles to find a way to pay her own tuition. Unfortunately, she soon finds that starting her own business is more than she bargained for. Can she band together with her friends - and a new crush she didn't see coming - to pull it all off? If you like heart-warming stories of clever and adventurous girls - with a touch of romance - you'll love Jenna's story in Stepping Up. Try this fast, fun read today!
- Author BiographyMaggie M. Larche loves to sing, read, and swing right alongside her kids. All of her stories feature courageous, smart, funny kids, because that's who her readers are! She is the author of the award-winning Striker Jones series, a groundbreaking approach to teach economics to children through mystery stories. Get a free book by joining her mailing list at www.maggiemlarche.com!
- Author(s)Maggie M Larche
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.