All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Steps Are What You Walk On we share our deepest pains, greatest joys, and worst failures along with our successes and victories over blending his, mine and ours into one united family where steps are only what you walk on.
- Author BiographyRick Crosier has been an educator in the public school system for twenty-six years. He holds his BSA, MSA and Education Specialist degrees. He is the advisor for the FFA (the largest youth organization in the United States). Rick is a junior high track coach and Hunters Safety Instructor. Rick's active involvement with young people provides insight into the minds and hearts of children. Rick is a man of principle as well as a devoted husband, father and grandfather (pappy).
- Author(s)Patricia Crosier,Rick Crosier
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication22/08/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.