Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds by Samuel H. Wilen, Ernest L. Eliel (Hardback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.99+ AU $20.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buybrandnewbooks-com
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $188.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first fully referenced, comprehensive book on this subject in more than thirty years, Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds contains up-to-date coverage and insightful exposition of all important new concepts, developments, and tools in the rapidly advancing field of stereochemistry, including: Asymmetric and diastereoselective synthesis; Conformational analysis; Properties of enantiomers and racemates; Separation and analysis of enantiomers and diastereoisomers; Developments in spectroscopy (including NMR), chromatography, and molecular mechanics as applied to stereochemistry; Prostereoisomerism; Conceptual foundations of stereochemistry, including termilogy and symmetry concepts; and, Chiroptical properties. Written by the leading authorities in the field, the text includes more than 4,000 references, 1,000 illustrations, and a glossary of stereochemical terms.
- Author BiographyERNEST L. ELIEL is W. R. Kenan, Jr. Professor Emeritus at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is the author of Stereochemistry of Carbon Compounds and Elements of Stereochemistry, coeditor of the Wiley series, Topics in Stereochemistry, and coauthor of Conformational Analysis. The recipient of numerous academic and scientific awards and honors, Professor Eliel is Past President of the American Chemical Society and a member of the National Academy of Sciences. SAMUEL H. WILEN is Professor of Chemistry at City College, City University of New York, where he has taught since 1957. Professor Wilen is the author of Tables of Resolving Agents and Optical Resolutions, coauthor of Enantiomers, Racemates and Resolutions, and coeditor of the Wiley series, Topics in Stereochemistry. LEWIS N. MANDER has been Professor of Chemistry at the Australian National University since 1980. He has held visiting appointments at Cambridge University, California Institute of Technology, and Harvard University. His research interests are concerned with the development of methods and strategies for the synthesis of complex organic molecules with a special interest in plant growth and development.
- Author(s)Ernest L. Eliel,Samuel H. Wilen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/1994
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight2352 g
- Width177 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine66 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.