All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionStereotaxic neurosurgery in rodents is used by a variety of people working at research laboratories (research staff, technicians, students at animal facilities...). The present handbook presents all the steps necessary to complete a stereotaxic neurosurgery protocol in accordance with current animal welfare guidelines. This book will guide surgeons step by step, from anesthesia to the post-surgery recovery procedures, including asepsis of the surgical tools and surgical zone, analgesia, correctly identifying the reference points on the skull and brain targets, etc. In keeping with the current international trends, the authors above all focus on the following points: the consideration of pain and how to best treat it depending on the type of surgery; and ensuring asepsis. This book will serve as an important reference work and valuable guidebook for the scientific community.
- Author BiographyDr Barbara Ferry works in the Center of Research in Neurosciences Lyon, at the university of Lyon in France. She is the author of numerous research articles and book chapters and is strongly involved in teaching activities in the field of stereotaxic neurosurgery as well as in neurosciences.
- Author(s)Barbara Ferry,Catherine Vogt,Damien Gervasoni
- PublisherSpringer Editions
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintSpringer Editions
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 136 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight472 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.