All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis spectacular book brings together the most beautiful, memorable and evocative pictures of Steve McCurry's extraordinary career.
- Author BiographySteve McCurry (b.1950) launched his career as a photojournalist when, disguised in native garb, he crossed the Pakistan border into Afghanistan thirty years ago. His remarkable coverage won him the Robert Capa Gold Medal, which is awarded to photographers who exhibit exceptional courage and enterprise. Famous also for his work in Southeast Asia, McCurry's photographs are beautiful, uplifting and affecting. McCurry is a regular contributor to many international journals including National Geographic magazine. He is a member of Magnum Photos.
- Author(s)Anthony Bannon,William Kerry Purcell
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight3062 g
- Width275 mm
- Height380 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJane Ace
- Photographer(s)Steve McCurry
Most relevant reviews
- michw0129 Aug, 2014by
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
Steve McCurry's photographs, what you can say? Perfect. Very very nice printing. Awesome photos. The size is just perfect. The photos fill your vision field. Recommended!
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.