All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the history of the massive undertaking required to build the railroads and roadways through the rthern Cascades into the Seattle region.
- Author BiographyAn award winning author of a dozen books, JoAnn Roe has lived in the western United States all her life and continues to write about the people and history of the West.
- Author(s)JoAnn Roe
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/01/1995
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NotePhotographs, index
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.