All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStewie Boomstein Starts School will help children aged 3-6 prepare to enter pre-k or kindergarten. Stewie Boomstein is a loud, comical, and sometimes cranky child, who has a big problem: he had a very bad first day of school! His entire family (including the pets) works together to solve Stewie's problem. The next day, Stewie has a very good day at school. This illustrated book includes an interview with two well-regarded child psychologists who give simple tips and practical advice to parents on smoothing their children's transition into school.
- Author(s)Christine Bronstein
- PublisherNothing But the Truth, LLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNothing But the Truth, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width221 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Young
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.