All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSee brave action heroes at work, from arctic explorers trekking across thin ice, to earthquake rescue teams searching through collapsed buildings. You can find out what they wear, including a bomb expert's blast-proof suit, a cave rescue diver's wetsuit, and an astronaut's spacesuit. With over 200 stickers to choose from, dress the action heroes in their protective clothing and see how they cope with challenging situations.
- Author(s)Megan Cullis
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleSticker Dressing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width238 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emi Ordas
- Format DetailsSticker book
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age5 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.