Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA great addition to this exciting sticker book series. This title is packed with historically accurate pirate costumes and juicy details on how pirates really lived, from Viking pirates in the first century to the Chinese pirates of the 1800s. Contains over 200 stickers to choose from, including costumes for fearsome pirates and their foes, plus pirate parrots and pirate flags.
- Author(s)Kate Davies,Louie Stowell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleSticker Dressing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width238 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Diego Diaz
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age5 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.