All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in the Sticker Fashionista series looks at fashion through the decades from 1900 to the present day. With gorgeous illustrations of amazing clothes, from 1920's flappers to 1990's grunge via 1970's disco. This is the first series of sticker fashion books that uses the contemporary style of fashion illustration. (Carries EU Toy Safety Directive 'CE' logo).
- Author BiographyKelly Smith is an Australian illustrator, working predominantly in fashion and portraiture. Graduating in 2006 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from The Tasmanian School of Art, she has worked for a number of international clients including: H&M, L'avion, Net-A-Porter, VOGUE Australia, Portmans, and The Sunday Times STYLE. Her work has also been published in the likes of The Hub, Curvy, RUSSH, Flare, Shop 'Til You Drop, and Fallen.
- Author(s)Kelly Smith
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note165 colour illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width238 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.