Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first sticker book to really reflect contemporary fashion, Sticker Fashionista gives fashion sticker books a makeover. With gorgeous illustrations of amazing clothes, style capitals around the world, and fashion themes from denim to red-carpet glamour, the book will be irresistible to fashion lovers of all ages.
- Author BiographyKelly Smith is an Australian illustrator, working predominantly in fashion and portraiture. Graduating in 2006 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from The Tasmanian School of Art, she has worked for a number of international clients including: H&M, L'avion, Net-A-Porter, VOGUE Australia, Portmans and The Sunday Times STYLE. Her work has also been published in the likes of The Hub, Curvy, RUSSH, Flare, Shop 'Til You Drop and Fallen.
- Author(s)Kelly Smith
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note150 Colour
- Weight380 g
- Width238 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.