All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDress pilots from throughout history, from the Wright brothers in the first powered flight to Second World War fighter pilots and early aviators such as Amelia Earhart and Charles Lindbergh. With over 200 stickers of uniforms, parachutes, planes, hot air balloons and more, plus fascinating facts about the planes, pilots and outfits on every page.
- Author(s)Jerome Martin
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width238 mm
- Height305 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dusan Lakicevic
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.