All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEntertaining stick figures lead readers through an exploration of how trains and automobiles work. Readers will investigate a variety of enginesfrom steam to turbo-chargedand a variety of vehiclesfrom bullet trains and rollercoasters to sports cars and SUVs.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade,John Farndon
- PublisherHungry Tomato
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleStickmen's Guides to How Everything Works
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Tomato
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jerry Pyke,John Paul De Quay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.