All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge Reading Adventures is a book-banded international Primary reading scheme which couples an exciting range of text with precise bookbanding from the Institute of Education. Buildings are all around us. Find out about some amazing buildings and how they were made.
- Author(s)Scoular Anderson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge Reading Adventures
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight100 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.