Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes tons of photographs alongside directions designed to make creating a wallet and making a bag even easier, while also providing a steady stream of ideas for personalizing and embellishing your duct tape creations. Each project includes icons showing difficulty level and project time, as well as helpful hints, such as how to keep your scissors clean and what to do with end pieces. So grab a roll of duct tape, pick a project, and get started!
- Author BiographySophie Maletsky grew up surrounded by artists, teachers, playwrights, actors, and storytellers. A self proclaimed jack of all trades, she began dabbling in puppetry, singing, dancing, acting, clowning, writing, painting, building, designing, and playing the guitar by the ripe old age of thirteen. After earning a degree in Acting, Sophie performed Off-Broadway, in film, and on television before finding her true calling as a children's event planner. For the past twenty years Sophie has been making use of all of those talents to create unique parties for both children and adults.Sophie is a Nickelodeon Parent's Pick award winner, a certified teacher on curious.com, and a duct tape expert. Sophie's World (sophie-world.com) was launched in 2012 and contains thousands of ideas, how-to's and videos for crafts, games, and activities. Sophie lives and creates in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Sophie Maletsky
- PublisherOrange Avenue Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZest Books
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.