All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you to learn about the North and South Poles with this amazing paramic play scene! Including over 100 stickers for you to create your own icy scenes with, from sliding penguins to the lions mane jellyfish, and from Inuit families to all the different types of sw vehicles. Also included are plenty of fabulous facts to complete your Polar kwledge!
- Author(s)Caroline Selmes,Isabel Thomas
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width211 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.