All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $13.64Free postage
- AU $16.19Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe fiddle at the Pacific Pastoral meat-packing works was a nice little earner for all concerned until Herb Gardiner reported finding a body in number 3 chiller. An accident, of course, but just the excuse a devious political operator might grab to stir up trouble with the unions. Enter Murray Whelan, minder, fixer and general dogsbody for the Minister of Industry. Between playing of party factions and pursuing the kohl-eyed Ayisha, it's all in a day's work for Murray to hose down the situation at Pacific Pastoral. Then the lairy V8 turns up. And after that, it gets personal. Because don't you just hate it when somebody tries to kill you and you don't kw who or why?
- Author BiographyShane Maloney is one of Australia's most popular novelists. His award-winning and much loved Murray Whelan series - Stiff, The Brush-Off, Nice Try, The Big Ask, Something Fishy and Sucked In - is characterised by a strong sense of humour and an acute sense of Melbourne's political and cultural nuances.
- Author(s)Shane Maloney
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleText Classics
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight215 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byLindsay Tanner
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.