All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Trevor Kletz's follow up to his extremely successful What Went Wrong? Case Histories of Process Plant Disasters. In it, Kletz reinforces the messages in his w-classic book of famous case histories, but the majority of the book covers points t covered in the original. This new volume will focus more on procedural changes that can be made, t only at the technical or engineering levels, but at the managerial level, to prevent disasters from happening.
- Author BiographyTrevor Kletz, OBE, D.Sc., F.Eng., a process safety consultant, has published more than a hundred papers and nine books on loss prevention and process safety, including most recently Lessons From Disaster: How Organizations Have No Memory and Accidents Recur and Computer Control and Human Error. His experience includes thirty-eight years with Imperial Chemical Industries Ltd., where he served as a production manager and safety adviser in the petrochemical division, and membership in the department of chemical engineering at Loughborough University, Leicestershire, England. He is currently senior visiting research fellow at Loughborough University and an officer of the Order of the British Empire.
- Author(s)Trevor A. Kletz
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication14/11/2003
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGulf Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.